Priority Media (Sunny 106, Connect FM & Priority Digital Services) is a fun, fast-paced and creative place to spend your workday. You create your workday schedule and every day is different. You’re out of the office every day, meeting with local business people, helping solve their marketing problems.
We’re a company that makes a difference in our community! Priority Media is committed to serving our listeners, the business community and the people and organizations that support the community.
Major Responsibilities of This Position:
- Face to face meetings with prospective and current clients
- Working directly with business owners and decision-makers
- Creating marketing campaigns for your clients focused on their marketing needs
- Closing business and executing your client’s campaign as agreed upon
- Developing strong relationships with clients to ensure success and repeat business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A positive attitude! You bring the attitude, we’ll bring the training!
- Excellent listening skills and strong curiosity to learn about your clients and their businesses
- Ability to see problems as opportunities to help
- A creative mind to put together unique ideas for our clients
- Ability to ask for the business and the courage to ask again
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- A passion for selling!
This position offers an excellent compensation package of salary plus commission, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance and a Retirement Plan.
Sound interesting? Apply below or send your materials (including resume & references) to Lori Lewis, General Manager, Priority Media, 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801.
Priority Communications and Priority Media is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. This company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Priority Communications and Priority Media conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.